Lough Gill Brewery is the first brewery to be located in Sligo Town in over 100 years since Foley’s Brewery ceased brewing on the site of what is today the Velvet Rooms building. Located in the Heart of Sligo, Lough Gill Brewery strives to think outside the box and brew complex high quality speciality brews.
The Lough Gill Brewery tour will lead you through our production brewery. Guests also get to learn about the rich brewing history here in Sligo and, of course, take each step with a beer in hand. The Lough gill Brewery team will lead our groups through the basics of brewing and around the production brewery for more beer samples and a fun, in-depth exploration of the brewing process. Tours last approximately 60 minutes.
Lough Gill Brewery Tour Includes:
- Accommodation ( Add 4 star Hotel accommodation for only €10pp including breakfast )
- Lough Gill Brewery Tour
- 3 Course Meal at Andersons Bar & Grill in Sligo
- Bubbly for the full hen Party in The Blind Tiger
- Personal Host in Sligo’s Premier Late Night Entertainment Venue
- Shots for The full hen party in The Garavogue
- Group Photo – on your night out our Photographer will be in the The Garavogue to take your group photo
- Free Group Booking System – reminder emails, Individual Payments, Itinerary, Hen party planning made easy
- Detailed Itinerary
- Free Finger food on two night package in Sligo’s top city centre pub.
- Add Bottomless Mimosa cocktail package in Sligo’s Premier Cocktail Bar on a Friday night for only €20 pp
- From €95pp
- Price match guaranteed