Segway Tour Hen Do Idea happens to be one of our favorite Hen Do Idea activities we offer to all our guests at Garavoguehenstag.ie. The tour is certainly an activity you will never forget and an experience you and your fellow Hen’s will enjoy.
Segways are a 2 wheeled vehicle that runs on electricity controlled by your hands and and body weight and are very easy to use. The only thing you have to do is push the handle bars to direct the vehicle and balance your body! Highly sensitive fluid-based leveling sensors and gyroscopic sensors detect any changes in weight distributions and move accordingly.
This Hen Do Idea is so much fun, not only will our tour guide bring you along the designate tour he will also get each individual to take party in party games like heart pumping Segway polo action, Nerf-gun jousting, water-blasters or Frisbee on Segways, we have something to fulfill every desire.
For our Segway tours we have joined up with www.segwayadventures.ie
Segway Tour Hen Do Idea Includes:
- Accommodation ( Price based on Self catering ad €20 for 4 star)
- Activity with Segway Adventures
- Bus Transfers to the event
- 3 Course Meal in Restaurants
- VIP Area with Champagne In Sligo’s Award Winning Cocktail Bar
- VIP Area with Personal Host in Sligo’s Premier Late Night Entertainment Venue
- Shots for the full hen party
- Group Photo – on your night out our Photographer will be in the Club to take your group photo
- Free Group Booking System – reminder emails, Individual Payments, Itinerary, Hen party planning made easy
- Detailed Itinerary
- Priced from €120pp
I booked Segway polo for a bunch of girls to celebrate our friends Hen Weekend!! What a choice the girls absolutely loved it, As the organiser I was a little worried not everyone would have fun but I couldn’t have been more wrong, John is super, very patient and great craic, we were a bunch of fairly clumsy girls and he still managed to get us all up and going in no time.
Honestly the best hen activity I have ever taken part in ( and I’ve been on a lot of hen weekends) I would truthfully recommend Segway Polo to anyone, we never stopped laughing the whole time!!!!
One tiny point, wrap up warm if your taking part during the winter months it was bitterly cold when we were out, but we fairly warmed up once the competition started !!!
Many thanks to John, you absolutely made our weekend!!