Are you ready for some friendly competition? Then get ready to put on your game face. “In It To Win It” is the activity for you! This fast-paced and action-packed game will have teams going head-to-head in a series of timed challenges, all in the name of claiming victory.
But it’s not just about winning – each challenge, from the tube challenge to “get your balls in,” “bounce it,” “move it,” and even the rap, is designed to get everyone involved and working together as a group. As the clock ticks down and the pressure mounts, you’ll quickly discover a level of competitiveness you never knew existed!
What can you expect from this exciting activity? A top-notch facilitator to lead the charge. There are colour-coded bibs to help you keep track of your team, and a full 90 minutes of non-stop fun and excitement. And let’s not forget about the grand prize – a bottle of bubbly for the winning team to pop open and celebrate their hard-fought victory.
So whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time competitor, “In It To Win It” is the perfect activity for unleashing your inner champion and having a blast with your group. Get ready to cheer on your teammates, push yourself to the limit, and come out on top!
In It To Win Hen Activity Details:
- Your host will greet you as you enter the venue.
- They will introduce you to the various games, explain the structure of each game, and provide timing details for head-to-head or multiplayer action.
- In It To Win It features multiple challenges where you and your party will compete head-to-head.
- Groups of less than 10 people may be subject to a small additional charge, as the minimum group size is 15.
- In It To Win It will take up to 2 hours to complete.
- The venue is located in the heart of the city centre.
In It To Win Hen Activity Includes:
- Accommodation in a 3 or 4 star hotel including breakfast each morning. Alternatively, self-catering apartments which are available in June-August on a 2 night minimum stay.
- In It To Win It Activity
- 3 Course Meal in your choice of restaurants
- Minimum group size is 15 (or there may be a small additional charge for groups under 10 people)
- Bubbly & Shots for the full hen party in The Garavogue; Sligo’s number 1 late night destination
- Personal Host in Sligo’s Premier Late Night Entertainment Venue, The Garavogue
- Group Photo – on your night out our Photographer will be in the The Garavogue to take your group photo
- Free Group Booking System – reminder emails, Individual Payments, Itinerary, Hen and stag party planning made easy
- Detailed Itinerary
- Complimentary Finger food and shots on two night packages in Maeve’s bar
- VIP booth in The Garavogue on Saturday night
- Price match guaranteed
- Add Bottomless Mimosas or Bellini’s in Sligo’s Premier Cocktail Bar on a Friday night for only €20pp
- Local dedicated party Coordinator to your group from quote to arrival to answer all your queries and help you plan the most amazing night or weekend away!